We started with rice cereal this morning. She took her first couple of bites like a pro. We thought we were golden!! Then she started to push it back out with her tongue like it was too thick to swallow. So we decided that maybe the consistency was too thick. I added some water but then it must have been too runny because all the rest of the pictures to follow involved a "this is yucky" face. We'll try again tomorrow and hopefully Mommy will be able to make the cereal just the way Goldilocks likes it! Here are some pics of her first time eating.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Eating Solids
Today was the first time Maddy ate anything other than milk! I have to say that it was a little bittersweet for me to know that she is growing up. I'm really beginning to try and cherish every time that I nurse her because I know how fast this time will pass. :(

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah you are eating solids. Oma can't wait to give you a real dutch kroket. Love Oma
Get ready for many more messes to come!!!
Post a Comment