We now have an OFFICIAL winner of the favourtie toy race. I mentioned before that because of the sleeping issues, the toys have been left on the bookshelf for a while. I had a feeling that she liked the Binkie (this purple blanket I made with ribbons attached to it), but now it has been definitely confirmed. Maddy has finally learned to soothe herself and the poor Binkie will forever be on 'sleep duty'. She like to put it up against her face, covering her mouth, and suck on it! Sometimes we can even hear her suck on the Binkie through the monitor. It works like a charm. No more patting or shushing and she is usually asleep in 5 mins as long as she is not overtired. As far as I'm concerned, Binkie is more of a life-saver than Hippo. Sorry Auntie Jo!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how much Maddy is growing. Well I can. She's beautiful. Hope you are all well.
I am so happy that she is in her sleeping routine again. It must have been hard for all of you. Keep up the good work Maddy
Post a Comment