Fun adventures, stories and travels.
happy birthday to the cutie pie! maddy's hair has grown in so perfectly that it looks like she's already had a haircut!
No haircut yet. I'm dying to use the clips I made so NOOOOO cutting!
Happy 6 months to Maddy! Wow - that has gone by quickly. Great pics!
Happy 6 months to our grand daughter Madelin. We can't wait to see you again. We love you lots. Love Opa and Oma.
6mos old and already so photogenic in your big girl clothes!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
happy birthday to the cutie pie! maddy's hair has grown in so perfectly that it looks like she's already had a haircut!
No haircut yet. I'm dying to use the clips I made so NOOOOO cutting!
Happy 6 months to Maddy! Wow - that has gone by quickly. Great pics!
Happy 6 months to our grand daughter Madelin. We can't wait to see you again. We love you lots. Love Opa and Oma.
6mos old and already so photogenic in your big girl clothes!
Post a Comment