Monday, December 26, 2011

Kids say the darndest things...

So these may not make it on to the TV show, but they are moments I'd like to remember.

Ethan just loves his Woa Woa (doggie) and lately before we leave the house he's been telling us that Woa Woa will cry when we leave. So far he's been pretty good about just telling Woa Woa not to worry and that we'll be back soon. Today we got home and as soon as he had his shoes off, he went round the house calling out, "Woa Woa are you? (Where are you?) No cry, cry. I home now."

Today we went to see the display of Gingerbread Lane at the Hyatt Regency. The weather was rainy and traffic was busy. We were stuck for a bit and Ethan was getting rather antsy. Maddy looks over at him and says, "Ethan, I am exhausted from your whinging!"

No comments: