
On Sunday we went to see Louanne and Patrick for the first time since Danika was born. What a treat it was to hold such a tiny baby again. You really do forget how tiny they are when they are first born. Danika is beautiful and soooo good. I loved hearing all the little newborn baby sounds and feeling her move and squirm. Proud mama and papa are doing great and so in love. It's hard to see if Danika looks more like mom or dad, but I'm sure time will tell very soon. We are so happy for the new family, and we can't wait to watch the girls grow up together!

1 comment:
I am so happy for Louanne and Patrick. And she is beautiful, what a lot of hair. Hope Mama and papa are doing fine.It is so nice to see everyone having kids. They will all be able to play with each other.
Post a Comment