Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

On Monday, Josh and celebrated our 2nd anniversary. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday and hard to believe that 2 years has already gone by. We haven't had too much luck with our anniversaries. Last year, we went to Banff/Lake Louise. It was a nice trip, but I was pregnant and feeling sick pretty much all the time. This year we had great plans to go out for dinner as a family. Nothing too fancy, just a dinner at Earl's (That's 'big time' for us now!). Well it seems our plans were derailed for one night.

On Sunday night, the blackout blinds in Maddy's room fell down right before her bedtime. In an effort to preserve her bedtime we hastily put up a few different blankets and towels with thumbtacks. Very classy!! With the sun rising at about 4:30am these days, I didn't want to risk having a baby awake and wanting to play at 5am.

The blankets thumbtacked to the wall was very ghetto looking and I didn't want to leave it up, so that meant that Josh would have to put the blinds back up the next night before her bedtime, hence; no anniversary dinner out. It doesn't matter because we went out on Tuesday night and had a great time. I'm happy to say the blankets are down, blinds are up and a sleeping disaster was averted!!!

Happy anniversary babe!! XOXO

1 comment:

Mieke said...

Lets celebrate your anniversary in Revy when we go camping. Little wine, by the lake, surrounded by mountains, and a boat trip when the sun is still there.