Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pearly Whites

I'm so excited to report that Maddy has cut her first two teeth. I didn't really notice too much of a difference but perhaps they've been coming in slowly. On the drive back from Revelstoke I could feel the one on the right and today we can feel both of her bottom front teeth. Maybe that is what her bit of fussiness was all about. If the rest of her teeth come in like this, we'll be the luckiest parents ever! Somehow I don't think that'll happen, but I'm very grateful for the way these ones came. I'm still trying to get a picture and I'll post it when we can. She usually gets all serious when the camera comes out so it may take a while. I think I'll have to hold some food out in front of her so that she'll open wide!!


This was the best picture I could get. They look a lot bigger in real life, but maybe that's just because I'm the one who is still nursing her :)

1 comment:

Mieke said...

It was good seeing you guys again. Thanks for everything. Before you know it Maddy will be able to eat raw carrots.Yum Yum