Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Pictures

After 5 weeks of eating and sleeping, eating and sleeping, Maddy has really changed. Her cheeks, especially, have filled out making them irresistable for kissing! At 5 weeks we thought we saw her very first 'real smile'. It made both our hearts melt, but then we didn't see her smile again like that for a many days. I'm beginning to think that it was gas, but since then she has smiled what I truly believe are real smiles. I'm still trying to capture one using the camera, but every time she smiles I just love it so much that forget all about taking a picture.


Right now we are at the beginning of week 6 and Maddy is going through a growth spurt. She is feeding very often, so she and I are not venturing out much. I've recently mastered the side lying position for feeding so it makes the longer feeding sessions much more comfortable and cosy for the two of us. I really cherish the time I get to spend with her while feeding and I know it won't last forever. Most people comment on how tiny she is, but to me she has grown so much that it makes me sad to think that this special time will be gone in a flash.

A great "cheek shot"


I love how big her butt looks in the cloth diapers!


Dad feeds her a bottle every night



I love this time with her, right after I've fed her and she snuggles in for a burp.

"Getting her manicure"

Tummy time.

Some more tummy time.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Great pics, love the tummy time ones!

Mieke said...

Just looked at the Blommestein Blog, and there she was, our Grand daughter Maddy. She looks so HEALTHY, and full of energy. And she has grown so much. She will be a go getter, I see lots of strenght in her face. We love you maddy.

Nathalie Haynes said...

Beautiful pictures. Don't you love clipping the fingernails? Looking forward to seeing you guys this week.