Has it already been a year since lil' Josh was born? It's amazing how quickly the year has gone by and how much he has changed. I remember meeting Josh for the first time and how nervous I was to hold such a tiny little baby. This weekend we went to Josh's 1st birthday party. Wow, what fun! There were so many little babies everywhere and it was great seeing Josh walking around watching everyone play with his toys. He did a great job sharing his toys, home and even sippy cup with everyone. When the cake came out, Josh loved the sparklers and candles and clapped along with everyone else.
He had so much fun, that he was tuckered out before the party ended. Time for nap!! Still it was fun watching mom open all his presents! Happy birthday Joshie, thank you for having at your party. It was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
We're so honoured that little Josh made your blog. Thanks for the photos. They're awesome! Can we have a copy of all your photos from the day? I hope everyone had a good time despite the cramped quarters...
Post a Comment