Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Maddy

 Can you guess what her cake design was all about?

Wow, eight years old. I must be in denial because I was looking for a number 7 candle at the grocery store and opted for simple candles when they didn't have the higher digits. It wasn't until sticking the 8 candles into the cupcake did I realize the mistake I almost made.

Oma and Opa gave her some money to buy anything she wanted for her birthday. She chose this plaid shirt.
It's the first time she's chosen and article of clothing over a toy or something. All grown up!

This year we had a very quiet birthday because both sets of grandparents were not in town. Oma and Opa celebrated a few weeks earlier when they were in town after returning from a European holiday. Gong Gong and Po Po were out of town on a cruise to the Panama Canal. We had the Tulks over to celebrate with Maddy and then to top it off, we celebrated Thanksgiving as well. As you can see, we had one very happy 8 year old girl.

She was very surprise and happy with her very own sewing kit.

Happy 8th birthday Maddy. We love you so much and are so proud of you.

xoxo
Love Mama, Papa and Ethan

No comments: