Yvette found us a great place that fit all four families (Each family even had our own bathroom!) The kids loved hanging out in the hot tub, playing pool, and watching movies in the evenings together and the adults had lots of time to hang out after the kids went to bed.
Sorry, I only have two pictures and even those two, I stole from Liezel (Sorry Tita!) Both Josh and I were not very good at remembering to take pictures on this trip. The first one is of most of our group. We were able to get a few run with all the kids and all the adults, except for Ed and Sophia, on our last afternoon. It reminded me of herding cattle, but it was super cool to know that we can do this now. (Not the herding cattle part, but the whole 'have fun skiing with our friends AND the kids' part)
I had to include this photo of Ethan. I've noticed in all the ski pictures, he has the most beautiful smiles. Usually he loves to be a ham and stick out his tongue or make a face. When we ski, we always get beautiful "I'm in heaven" smiles from him.
Looking forward to next year already. Thanks for a great time!
***Just for my own memory, as it seems to be failing me more and more often***
Big Josh: She's a fox!
Yvette (with her back to the TV): Just the fact that you used the word 'fox' to describe her, really dates you.
Big Josh: Um, no really, she's an actual fox.
Oh god, the memories!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment