Sunday, September 1, 2013

Big Boy Bed

Yay! I'm so happy to report that Ethan's big boy bedroom is finally done! We decided to give him his birthday present (the new room) early because the bed frame was in the middle of our school room and just plain in the way.
 We tried to add a drama to the whole unveiling of the room. He was pretty excited to take off the blindfold.

 I think he likes it!

 The three prints of Planes, Trains and Automoblies were the inspriation for the colours in the room.

 This is the nicest the room will ever look. E.V.E.R. 

All smiles from the birthday boy.

I'll be back later with a birthday/update post on Ethan at 4 years old. Right now, just savouring the fact that his room is done, and I have the school room back to normal in time for school.

2 comments:

Mieke said...

Great job Monica. It looks awesome. I am so happy for you Ethan.What a beautiful room. So nice to see all the bright colors. We love it.

Mieke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.