We lucked out with some unusually hot weather even for Anaheim. Luckily our hotel was right across the street, so for most days we went back to the hotel for a swim in the pool, lunch and a nap. After that we were ready to hit the crowds once again and stay up late for the evening festivities. There's so much I could write about our trip, but instead I'll just quickly include a few highlights.
- seeing Ethan wave his little hand off during the Mickey Soundsational Parade. He loved the whole thing so much we watched it twice.
- the kids LOVED the breakfast with Minnie and friends. We got to meet: Minnie, Winnie the Pooh, Captain Hook, Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, Chip and Dale and Tigger. We also met a few other characters in the park.
- Maddy's "dream come true" of seeing real fireworks. Though, this was during the Fantasmic show. Luckily, the fireworks came after the 'scary evil Disney characters' part. (Both kids were crying and screaming in that part.)
- Maddy's pride in herself after she came off of the Big Thunder Mountain rollercoaster.
- Ethan's driving on the Autopia ride. Oma caught it on video and I still laugh when I see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment