We celebrated Ethan's 3rd birthday at Club Aviva Gymnastics. I was wondering how Ethan would do at his party because the last gymnastics party we went to, Ethan spend a good chunk of time sitting on the side just watching instead of participating. Luckily this time, he got right into the mix with everyone else. Seeing as the last couple of posts were so long, I think I'll let the pictures do the talking with this one. As you can probably tell, the pictures of kids in the gym were a bit fuzzy because it's hard to get still shots there. Luckily, Josh tooks lots of pics during the food and cake time too.
I promise the next time I post this many pictures, I will try learn how to add a slideshow in.
Happy 3rd Birthday to our big boy! We love you!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment