When we were reserving the campsite back in June, the spots went crazy fast. I now understand why. Alice Lake is an AWESOME place to camp with young kids. They had a great playground, a lake to spend the day at and even a very small bike path. There were kids as little as 2 yrs using their run bikes on it. The whole site seemed to be filled with young families and it was nice and quiet at night. We had a great time and I look forward to more trips in the future. Who knows, one day soon we may even try it with just the 4 of us! Dare to dream!
Toasting marshmellows with Papa. Ethan couldn't wait long enough for them, so he mostly just ate marshmellows on a stick.








1 comment:
It looks like you guys had an awesome camping trip. Great pictures Mon. I love the one of Ethan on his potty.
Post a Comment