
We've been trying really hard to make sure that we take plenty of pictures of Ethan as we did for Maddy. It was really important to me to get some newborn photos of Ethan before he out grew that 'newborn look' but we kept putting it off because there wasn't time. Finally on Friday, while Maddy was napping, we just went for it. Really I just wanted one good shot that I could frame because we have one framed of Maddy. So while I fed him, Josh quickly put up a black sheet. In between burping sessions we quickly ripped off his clothes and snapped a few before finishing the feed. What a difference from Maddy's photo shoot! Sorry Ethan, at least your picture looks more professional because we have a better camera.

3 comments:
Nice photo's you guys! They came out great!
We love these pictures of Ethan. They are just beautiful.
Awesome photos!
Post a Comment