Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Belly Pics


This weekend I had this real feeling that Peanut would be coming soon. I feel like he's definitely dropped lower and I have been just exhausted lately. Knowing that Maddy came early has also made me think that perhaps Peanut will too. Josh and I have totally been procrastinating when it comes to taking some pregnancy shots. Not that we don't want to, but things are so much busier when you're pregnant with number two. On Saturday I woke up and realized that belly shots with the baby already out would be pointless and not to mention EXTREMELY unattractive! So Josh set up a little set in the living room and we took a few on our own. I'm a little sad that we waited even this long because since the baby has dropped, my belly looks a little "Jabba the Hut" like instead of cute round baby bump.

This one is a little fuzzy, but Maddy doesn't quite get the concept of holding a pose.

3 comments:

Casa Kai said...

Great shots! Love the first one of Maddy and your belly. What did you use as your backdrop?

The Blommesteins said...

Josh hung the curtains from Maddy's room in the living room.

Yvette said...

Great shots! Did you get a whole family shot? I did my belly shots with Josh 2 weeks before he came, so we were waiting until 2 weeks before Avery's due date to do belly shots of her. Unfortunately, she came 3 weeks early, so we have no belly shots of her! Ugh. It's a good thing you didn't wait any longer...