Saturday, August 23, 2008

Maddy's Last Swimming Lesson

Today, as I sat and watched Josh and Maddy in her last swimming lesson, I was shocked to see how much she has grown in the summer. In her first lesson, I remember Josh having to hold her in the sitting position because she hadn't quite mastered sitting on her own yet. I also realized that I just sit there with a huge grin on my face as I watch them in the water. I must look kinda funny, but I don't care. It's so much fun to see her look at everything around her. They always do the same thing during each 'lesson' but the babies just love it. Today they got to go down the waterslide at the very end of the lesson. What fun!!!

1 comment:

Mieke said...

Looks like Maddy is going to be a great swimmer. Keep it up Maddy