Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some New Pics

Finally have a chance to post some pictures of Maddy. Yes she is sleeping!!!



Her back and neck are getting a lot stronger. Here she is during Tummy Time. Hope that bald patch goes away soon, though not likely since she loves to rub her head on the mattress while trying to get to sleep!!

Ok, so this shot is posed! She didn't just wake up. I have a picture exactly like this and I was trying to make a replica...

Here she is during her most favourite time. She loves to be naked because she can play with her feet and they often end up in her mouth. It also gives her butt a little air time to avoid diaper rashes!!!

1 comment:

Mieke said...

Great to see some pictures again. I love the one where she is naked. I am glad she is sleeping better, and in her own crib. Keep up the good work Maddy. Great pictures. We love you lots.