Josh and I haven't been to the PNE for the last couple of years because we always seem to be away at that time of year, so this year I was especially excited. I was looking forward to the BBQ chicken, lemonade and other "only at the PNE" foods! Though the weather was a little rainy, the fair was still busy. We went to the marketplace but there seemed to be less stuff to buy. Not as many vegetable slicers as I remembered. I usually don't line up to go in and view the Prize Home, but our friends Louanne and Patrick gave us a VIP ticket. We didn't have to line up at all!! I felt a little bad as we got to sneak in line so I tried to stick out my belly in hopes that the people in line would have mercy. Hee, hee!

As we were walking though the house I started dreaming! The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a bathroom that seems as big as our kitchen. The shower was so big it looked like it was a shower at the gym. There was a door that led to the outside from the master bathroom to a hot tub. The kitchen and living room was an open design complete with a poker table. The movie room had this thing where the walls were the actual speakers!! Anyway it was a really nice house and I kept thinking "Hmmmm, we won't ever win, if we don't try!" So when we came out we out we plunked down our money in hopes that this would be our lucky year. I even rubbed each ticket on my belly for luck before putting them into the bin! :)

Afterwards I was so tired from all the walking that we headed home. I thought I'd fall asleep for a nap as soon as my head hit the pillow. The only problem was that I was still dreaming about winning the house. I pictured Global News coming to our house with the limo ready to whisk us away to see our new home! (I figure, they won't even have to drive very far to come and get us.) Anyway, luckily the draw is tomorrow night, so I only have a little over 24 hours left to dream about it. Wish us luck!!

1 comment:
Never give up your hopes and dreams, because I can already see you both in a house with a beautiful kitchen and a white kitchen sink. That day will come, even if you did not win this one. I keep on sending.
Post a Comment